For a Cafe in Canggu, Bali
▪ Develop new menu options with head chef
▪ Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
▪ Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
▪ Resolve guest issues promptly
Monitor plating, prep and record inventory
▪ Provide support to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
▪ Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet cafe and kitchen standards.
▪ Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
▪ Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
▪ Manage the kitchen team in the head chef’s absence.
▪ Attended culinary school
A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
▪ Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
▪ Teamwork-oriented with leadership abilities.
▪ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Jalan Plawa No.8 A-C, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
+62 821 4546 9944 / +62 361 732881